Great blogs to visit

6

Posted by Summer | Posted in learning | Posted on March 10, 2012

Edublogs is a great website for blogging. It is used by so many people. But have you ever got bored of reading and commenting on the same thing every time? Why don’t you change it up a little bit? Because I think I have some good ideas for some blogs you might like.

Sophies Blog is a good place to start. It always have good, funny, helpful posts that is fun for everyone. She has a neat photography theme. Everyday it looks different. I recommend this blog because I think you will find it interesting. Hope you like it!

Kehana’s Blog. She always has great stories to tell in her posts. Whenever I go there I read her new posts and she always has lots of comments saying “Wow, great post!” I recomend this because I think everyone will enjoy reading her posts and enjoying her great theme.

If you would like to see more blogs like these, check out The Student Blogging Challenge. I hope this helped!

Thanks for reading.

Comments (6)

[…] Summer, Jack, Jane, Carly, Ilaria, […]

I visited your site because it was recommended. I thought was very well done so I visited your other posts. You are an amazing writer.

Hi, cool blog, keep up the good work. I like your avatar, it’s cool.

– Clare:)

Hi Clare!

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! And also, thank you for the complement on my avatar!

I appreciate it. Keep up the good work!

Hi my names Laura I have Just started my own blog and I got told to visit your website by my friend!
You seem like a very nice creative and kind person I would love to add you on my blog roll!

Hey Laura!
Thanks for the comment, I haven’t been on my blog for a while, so sorry you didn’t get a quick reply. I’m glad my blog was suggested by your friend. I appreciate that.

Have a great year!

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar